Investment Education Plc is always looking for more presenters for its courses whether:
You can present on an occasional frequent basis, in the UK or elsewhere, as mutually agreed between us.
Each presentation is well paid.
Presentations do not require your full-time employment by us.
What we are looking for is:
Detailed knowledge and experience of a subject in any area from the following:
- Securities-Front Office
- Fund Management
- Settlement (various markets)
- Mid-Office and Back-Office operations
- Corporate Finance
- Banking (various areas)
- Credit Analysis
- Accounting (various areas)
- Mutual Funds
- Tax (various areas)
- Risk Control
You must already have experience of presentations and training.
You will also have the will and enthusiasm to prepare quality presentations and notes. Each presenter provides a detailed set of notes with his/her presentation.
Besides remuneration, a good presentation can increase your reputation in the industry and add substantial value to your career as well as to your employer.
For further details please send your CV to mstern@investmentEducation.net.
Please specify the following in your email:
- your subject of expertise
- your work history
- where you are located
- in what languages you can present. We are interested in technical presentations in other languages besides English.
- What presentation or training seminars you have given
- Contact details by telephone and email and a postal address.
All correspondence will be considered as confidential.
We look forward to hearing from you.